Introducing my new program:
Thriving Teen Girls
As an experienced teacher and a mom to two teenage daughters, I am acutely aware of the many challenges tween and teen girls face as they try to navigate adolescence.
So I have developed a unique 8-week program* to help tween and teen girls feel empowered to deal with those challenges. In Thriving Teen Girls they will:
- reflect on the social norms and influences they are exposed to.
- identify their personal core values and the values of those around them.
- learn how to make decisions and set goals that are in line with their values.
- become more aware of their strengths are and consciously build on them.
- learn to have compassion for themselves and others.
- have the opportunity to experience a variety of mindfulness strategies and grounding exercises that can help them manage difficult thoughts and feelings.
Thriving Teen Girls is a one-to-one program** intended to support our pre-teen and teenage daughters in a proactive rather than reactive way, and help them develop the tools they need to navigate the teen years and beyond.
Parent/caregiver coaching support is also available. I work with both neurotypical and neurodiverse children. Book a free consultation to learn more.
*Normally one 50-minute session per week over 8 weeks, but this rhythm can be adapted according to need.
**Group options & discount available if you have a group you would like to organize this program for.